The women in our church have all types of ministries that you can become involved in. From prayer groups to fellowship and community involvement our goal is to grow in our Christian experience. Anyone is welcome so come and bring a friend to our next activity!
A Godly Woman Is…
- Virtuous and pure like Mary, who became the mother of our Lord.
- An affectionate mother like the Syrophoenician woman who approached Jesus to ask him for a miracle for her daughter, defying the social barriers.
- A wonderful daughter, like Ruth, the lovely young lady who loved and cared for her mother-in-law and followed her wherever she went.
- A beloved sister like Miriam, whose tender influence had a powerful impact in the lives of her brothers, Aaron and Moses, as well as in the whole Israelite community.
- A lovely and respectful wife like Sarah, who loved Abraham her husband with devotion and respect.
- Faithful and committed like Leah, who despite of all the difficulties that she had to endure as a wife and mother, remained committed to her husband Jacob and his children, earning his respect and love.
- Wise and friendly like Abigail, who befriended David and brought him food and goods for him and his men in order to avoid a catastrophe.
- Prosperous and diligent like Lydia, successful in business and loyal to God.
- Valiant and courageous like Deborah, who led an army in battle against the Canaanites and overcame.
- Caring and compassionate like Tabitha/Dorcas, who helped the poor and the needy.
- Bold and brave like Esther, who put her life at risk in order to save her people.
- Devoted like Hannah, a praying woman who cast on God the anxiety and burden resulting from being barren, and was rewarded with children.
- Unwavering in faith like Jochebed, who put her son in a water-proof basket and left him in the reeds of the Nile River to protect him from the Egyptian sword, hoping and believing that God would deliver him from danger.
These and many other honorable women, made a difference in the lives of the people around them by their grace, faith, love, aptitudes, character, and personality. Today, every woman is called to do the same….
Written by Y. Accilien
Support Our Cause!!!!